Saturday, March 1, 2014

Indoor Winter Fun

So here at the end of February in Edmonton it's pretty cold (last night was -50 C, or -58 for you Fahrenheit fans), and it doesn't look like it will be getting any better through the weekend, so I've got to find a way to have some indoor fun.

Luckily, this weekend is also Oscar weekend, so I have a few more movies to catch up on and as I'm in my last month and change of Graduate school I have a lot of homework I can get working on as well.

Also, thanks to the kindness of my friend Ron, I've just been loaned the third Season of Game of Thrones so I'll get the spend the weekend purposely slowing down my impulse to marathon watch the whole season n two days.

Oh yeah - and I've got book club tomorrow - guess I'll be bundling up anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment