Saturday, July 13, 2013

Things I've Noticed: I just finished watching Sharknado

So my wife and I just finished watching the Shark-infested tornado film SHARKNADO about ten minutes ago and I'm still sort of processing it.

First of all - kudos to the actors who actually had to pretend to be terrified by a tornado filled with sharks - in most cases they appeared as serious as is humanly possible in such circumstances.

Secondly - my youngest daughter seems to hate the female lead of the film, a waitress who may have had a run-in with sharks in the past, mostly because she (the waitress, not my daughter) seems to have a bit of a crush on her boss.

Finally, I loved the fact that in the version of the film we saw, the end credits raced by, I mean in less than a minute, showing me exactly how much people wanted their names connected with the film.

Was it stupid?  Yes - but still a fun way to spend the afternoon, and now I feel much more prepared in case of.... Sharknado.

No comments:

Post a Comment