Monday, June 10, 2013

Game Review: Journey

A few weeks ago I got my wife the game Journey for the PS3, it came with two other games, Flow and Flower.  After she worked her way through each of the games, I tried them out myself.

Of the three, my favourite is by far, Journey, in which you play this guy (girl?) who travels up a mountain to find a strange light.

That's actually it as far as story goes.  The graphics are amazing, the music is great and if you are connected to the PS network, you can play with other players.

You know what, the best thing to do would be to actually check out the trailer - which you can do here.

The game is a whole lot of fun, had a great feel throughout and I will be inflicting it on my children and friends soon.

Definitely worth playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment