Saturday, May 18, 2013

Things I’ve Noticed: Folks on Flickr are pretty nice!


While working on an upcoming assignment for my Children and Youth Services course, I’ve been scouring the Internet for good animal pictures.  The tricky thing is that some of these animals have pretty specific looks to them.  So I was very happy to find pretty much exactly the picture I wanted on Flickr.
 
To make sure everything was on the up-and-up, I contacted the artist and asked permission to use their picture for my assignment.  Within a day I got a very nice response including permission.
 
As one of the easiest ways I can say thank you is to send online traffic to the Flickr account in question, I heartily recommend that you check out Critters by Chris at:
 
 
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment