Saturday, May 4, 2013

Things I've noticed: Choosing a book can be hard!


For my book club meeting this Sunday, I've got to select our June title - usually this is pretty easy, I've got a lot of books on the go and simply select whichever one the library has a lot of copies of to be the next title we read.

Problem is, all of the books I'm reading next month either have not yet made it to the library, or only have one copy.

So tonight I'm going to have to go through my bookshelves and figure out if any of the many titles in my "to be read" collections might work.

Also I'll be following up a pretty gritty title for our May title (Battle Royale, by Koushun Takami - which I've read before but am totally excitted to check out again), so I'm looking for something which will represent a nice change of pace.
 
In the end I think I'm going to find something either related to school (maybe not), or something related to one of my favourite authors...

I'll let you know when I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment