Friday, April 5, 2013

Things I've Noticed: Grad School is keeping me really busy!

As my latest term of grad school is coming to an end, I've got a couple major projects due in the next week which are taking up a lot of my time - I'm not complaining, just stating a fact.

Right now I've just finished a 1974 Science Fiction novel called 334 by Thomas M. Disch, which I'm still deciding whether I liked or not, and am less than 20 pages into A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin.  Past that I've just watched a really bizarre/creepy claymation film from the mid-80s (review coming next week) and one of you lovely people has just offered to send me a game I'm pretty excited to try.

So overall things are going well, I'm just finding that a lot of my time is being focused on school - so bear with me, my courses end by next weekend and then I'll get back to my regular length of blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment