Thursday, July 26, 2012

Things I've Noticed: Solving a Rubick's Cube impresses

Okay, I'll admit it, I'm one of those guys who can solve a Rubik's Cube in five minutes or less.

And what does this mean, you ask?

Mostly it means that I work my hardest to come up with clever excuses to try solving a cube in front of new people so that they can think I'm a cool dude.

My favourite ways include (but are not limited to): messing up a cube, dropping it on the ground and saying "Hey Look, a Rubik's Cube - I wonder if I can solve this crazy thing?" or sometimes I'll pull out the cube and just start messing around with it mid conversation and then solve it while chatting, and every once in a while I'll simply hand a person a completed cube and ask:

"Could you mess this up for me?  I've got to get my cube on!"

Actually that last one probably doesn't make me sound that cool, but let me tell you, when I get to solving a cube, people are impressed...

Or maybe they're just humouring me....



Oh Yeah!  well my wife says I'm cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment