Sunday, July 22, 2012

Movie Review: The Dark Knight Rises

Yesterday I took a break from my busy weekend schedule and saw the new film The Dark Knight Rises.


Quick review: Awesome - I'll be adding this to my DVD collection

Not-quite-so-quick review: The third film in the Batman franchise does something very nice - it ends the story.  Following The Dark Night (currently tied with Unbreakable and The Incredibles as one of my favourite three superhero movies) The Dark Knight Rises would actually be well served if you re-watch both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight before you see it.

The move has massive explosions, awesome gadgets and surprisingly (to me at least) an awful lot of character development from all of the leads.

Honestly the movie was great - go see it, that's about all I can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment