Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Odds and Ends

Hi everyone, as I'm now two days away from my month-long journey through the Twilight Saga I have a few quick things I'd like to say:

1) Sorry I didn't get a First Impressions: No Ordinary Family post done - I had book club last night and therefore no time to check out the pilot. I'll try to do a review of the first five episodes once I'm back to normal in November.

2) As one of my book clubs is doing Twilight for our October selection, I'll also be reading the novella The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner as I now will have the space to read another book (I read 6 or 7 a month).

3) Although I will read all of the Twilight books and check out all three current soundtracks, I may have difficulty seeing the movie Eclipse - It's not on DVD yet, so I'm basically hoping I can find it at one of the cheap theatres in my area.

Have a great day everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment